Not sure if this is a symptom of me having done something wrong or if I came upon another bug in the matrix after squashing the previous one… but I get this error now when trying to compile some grammars:
tdl: no such type as `basic-one-arg' tdl: top-level error occured near /overflow_projects/ecconrad/201201_0619/grammars/yaq/yaq1/ace/../yaq.tdl:122 out of sync; arbiter sent 'this does not appear to be a grammar image.' when expecting a SENT or SKIP header. failed to read result for 0
This is what it’s referring to:
noun-lex := basic-noun-lex & basic-one-arg & no-hcons-lex-item & non-mod-lex-item & [ SYNSEM.LOCAL.CAT.VAL [ SPR < #spr & [ LOCAL.CAT.HEAD det ] >, COMPS < >, SUBJ < >, SPEC < > ], ARG-ST < #spr > ].
Also, I’ve found that in grammars that don’t have this error, when parsing with ART it will hang for a seemingly infinite amount of time on some sentences… not sure if I should open a new topic for this or not, but I had a script running for about 5 hours and I checked on it because usually they finish by then and it was stuck on a sentence in the middle of the first fold.